assistr is part of the NBT-Family. As an NBT portfolio company in the healthcare space, we're developing profitable business models in the area of medicine, care, and health tech.
Our technical solutions allow for a more independent life of elderly people and people in need of care. Beyond this our products have a positive ethical and social impact, favourable brand effect and a large business potential due to an underserved and growing market. We make sure that all stakeholders benefit from our solutions.
These will be your tasks:
- Take responsibility in the complete backend development and play an important role in architectural decisions
- Actively code, debug, and test delivering high quality and well-structured code and write the corresponding documentation
- Help create our IoT infrastructure solving real technical challenging problems
- Collaborate closely with our international hardware and software development team
You're offering these qualifications:
- Very good knowledge in Python and Node.js
- Positive, team-oriented and get-things-done attitude
- Experience in unit testing and continuous-integration
- Experience in virtualisation using Docker
Nice to have:
- Experience with medical applications and/or development of safety related software (IEC 62304, automotive ISO 26262, aviation DO-178C) is a big plus
- Talent for writing reusable libraries and clean and easily maintainable code
- Experience in relevant python frameworks (django, flask)
- Experience in relevant frontend frameworks (jQuery, ReactJS, AngularJS, etc.)
- Interest in cool Machine and Deep Learning Technologies (using frameworks like scikit-learn & keras)
- Some experience in DevOps and deploying your own projects
We're offering these benefits:
? A sweet deal
- Full-time permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance for internationals
- Free drinks & fruits
- Hardware of your choice
? Top notch lab access
- Unlimited access to a fully equipped Rɭ lab for fast prototyping through to minor production runs at post prototype stages. The lab covers 4 areas: Electronics, 3d printing, mechanical engineering and P&P machines for pcb manufacturing.
? Culture driven organisation
- Take responsibility for your projects. No micromanagement.
- Work within a flat hierarchy among international team members from 15 countries
- Healthy working hours
- Yoga room, nap room, and fitness studio in the new Factory office location
? Work with the best
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team. Collaborate with experienced founders, internationally established partners from Fraunhofer Institute, GlobalFoundries, to ConSensys.
We do not work with recruitment agencies.
RELOCATION & EU WORK VISA
We offer relocation assistance for this position regarding paperwork, visa and your first steps in Germany.
Please always share your CV with us. It should consist of no more than 2 pages.
A cover letter and other documents are optional and should only be shared if they are relevant for the position or your specific situation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!